I have decided to share that personal list with all of you. In return all I ask is that you share yours as well. C'mon! Don't leave me hangin'.
- I survived someone trying to get me fired. Oh yes! Thank God for my being a HR professional. All I can say people is DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT! There are some haters out there.
- Completed the first draft of my manuscript
- I got engaged over Xmas in Key West!
- Came to peace with some pressing family issues. WHEW! It was a doozy.
- I got a remote job which I've always wanted
- My job allowed me to travel to new places I've never been before
- Met some great new people and established new friendships, got rid of the burdensome friendships (In the words of Mary J. Blige: NO DRAMA!)
- Knocked sky diving (FYI- Loved it but will NEVER do it again) and ice skating (I don't like the cold so this is a huge accomplishment) off of my bucket list
- Started a healthier lifestyle
- Go to print or start submitting the first installment of The Truth Series to agents
- Pledge not to hurt the man I will be married to in September. Yes, this is a hard one to all those ladies out there. Just kidding, guys. You know we love you! But seriously, if he leaves his shoes in the middle of the floor or the toilet seat up one more time...
- Continue to work on managing stress
- Not sweating the small stuff or holding on to things I can't control
- More confidence in myself and the things I can accomplish
- Kick procrastination in the butt