I was nominated by Kacii at The Kooky Bookworm . Thank you!
Here are the rules as I know them.
1.Tell 11 things about yourself.
2.Answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
3.Post 11 questions for those who will be nominated by you.
4.Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
5.Get in contact with those 11 bloggers in order to inform them that you nominated them.
6. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
HERE WE GO!
11 Things About Me
1. I am the only girl and youngest in a family of six.
2. I just knocked sky diving off my bucket list.
3. I hum in my sleep.
4. I have a fear of driving over high bridges.
5. I published my first story at the age of five.
6. I was JET Beauty of the Week in 2012.
7. I used to act and commercial modeling with local and national credits.
8. I hate the sound of gnats.
9. I have a pet snake.
10.My biggest pet peeve is meaness.
11. My favorite color is red.
11 Questions From Kacii
- What is the funniest book you've ever read? I LOVED "Are You There, Vodka? It's me, Chelsea" by Chelsea Handler. It was an autobiography of sorts but told with such clarity and humor.
- Do you prefer eBooks or print books? I'm still old fashioned. Print books.
- Favorite book of all time? I could say the classics but I'm still a fan of the YA books that I read as a child. Nancy Drew, Babysitters Club, Sweet Valley High.
- What was the best childhood book you read as a kid? Oh gosh. I can't answer that. I loved all books and took something from all of them.
- Why do love to read? It's relaxing.
- Where do you like to read? On the couch with a nice cup of tea or wine.
- Who taught you to love books? Education was always a priority in our house. In the summer, we were at camp and involved in reading groups. My mom taught us the value of books for entertainment as well as practical purposes.
- When did you realize you were addicted to books? The day I biked to the library in the a heatwave about 3 miles to turn my stack of books back in to get more. Then biked back home balancing about 10 books on my lap.
- Who's your favorite author? I don't have one.
- Which book are you waiting in agony for this year? All of them!
- Favorite movie/TV show based on a book(s)? Malcolm X, The Help
1. Tome Keeper
2. Coffee Break
3. Lynelle Clark
4. Brevity Poetry Review
5. Do It Well Blog
6. A Write To Review
7. Girl Lost In A Book
8. Books Come To Life
9. Gale Stanley
10. Jennifer Oliver
11. Random Musings Of A Curious Mind
Questions for the Blogs I Nominated
1. What was your most fustrating moment in life thus far?
2. What is your greatest childhood memory?
3. What is your favorite place to be?
4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
5.Do you believe in luck?
6.Have you ever cheated on or at something?
7.Why do you blog or read?
8.Has love ever passed you by?
9.What is your greatest fear?
10.Name two things on your bucket list.
11.In your field, name an accomplishment. Shout it from the rooftops!!